Saturday, December 30, 2017

What I was going through and what you all thought about it

# It's merely for fun reading#

I wore torn jeans for I couldn't afford new ones and yet you all thought I was being a fashion freak.

I ate less because I couldn't afford more to eat yet you all thought I was dieting.

I cried over small emotions for it was enough to initiate the pain I was going through and over flowed my bearing capacity yet you all thought I was emotional.

I swimmed every time in the river for I couldn't afford to have a warm water to take bath yet you all thought I was fond of swimming.

I sang my horrible voice out everytime I felt bore for I couldn't afford to buy a music player to listen to music and yet you all though I loved singing.

I went to school very early on foot for I couldn't afford to go on a taxi and yet you all thought I was money minded.

I worked every vacation to earn some money for my family was too poor to buy me new books and clothing for school yet you all thought I was busy and had no time for roaming with you all.

I didn't join over any school or class picnic for I couldn't ask money from parent to pay for it yet you all thought I was being antisocial.

I don't talk much with you all for i am scared I might fall for all the happiness you all possessed yet you all thought I was being damnless.

I felt bad when I lost my pen for buying new was out of option for me yet you all thought I was crying for such a  silly reason.

I skipped lunch and started doing my homework during every lunch time to stop myself from getting hungry   because I didn't have a container to bring my lunch and yet you all thought I was very hardworking and didn't have time to spare for food also.

I didn't joined school games club not because I wasn't good at any game but because I couldn't afford to buy the dress and shoes needed for it and yet you all though I was a book worm for I joined literacy club.

I wrote this piece for I was utilising my idle mind into something productive and yet you all thought I went through this.

Better to write some thing than keep thinking about useless stuff over and over in our idle mind... Happy reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dedicated to NiNi my stupid cat

 It was suppose to be few weeks apart, Yet its nearly 2 months now. Worried sick I am thinking about you. I hope our good neighbours are tre...