Saturday, June 5, 2021

Dedicated to NiNi my stupid cat

 It was suppose to be few weeks apart,

Yet its nearly 2 months now.

Worried sick I am thinking about you.

I hope our good neighbours are treating you well.

I hope atleast you get a meal per day.


I heard that you have lost considerable weights within this few weeks time.

I know I have never been a good owner and a friend to you.

I know somtimes I get angry when you infest my bed with your fleas.

I know I let you sleep outsides sometimes when you mess up the house.

I know I owe you an apology for all those actions and I am sorry about it.


I miss your presence near me and your hissing and purring sounds.

I miss how you come running towards me when I come back from duty.

I miss how you company me during my off days to have sun bath.

I miss how you use to curl around my legs when I am busy inside kitchen.

I miss how yoi use to lick my face to wake me up when I over sleep and fogets to feed you.


I definitely found a friend and a family member when you came into my life.

I hope you are doing okey and waiting for my return.

I hope I can feed you your favorite food whiskas when i return.

Time seems to be frozen and I see no chance of end of this lockdown days soon.

For now I am doing good and fighting on and keeping myself safe.



Till then bear with the hospitality of our good neighbour.

Be a good girl and dont mess up my beds and cloths when I return.

Hope you havent made a mess of our home.

If I find that you have messed up badly, I am going to ask you to pay the half of house rent 🤣🤣

Althought I wonder  how you can earn money or make some money haha.


I hope to see you running towards me when I come back home.

I hope nothing bad happens to you when I am away from home.

I hope the rats are as usual  away from home due to your fear 😁😁😁


Here I take my leave as I am supose to be sleeping as I have night duty later.

Keeps the spirit high and see you soon NiNi...


          -Thought Printed Into Words-








No comments:

Post a Comment

Dedicated to NiNi my stupid cat

 It was suppose to be few weeks apart, Yet its nearly 2 months now. Worried sick I am thinking about you. I hope our good neighbours are tre...