Sunday, May 23, 2021

The golden brown hair girl

 Dedicated to the girl who was sitting on the front seat of city bus


Your golden brown hair slithered into the dusty pasakha air.

Enchanted my heart to skip multiple beats.

I have ever seen such a marvelous views of enchanting hair.

Thousand feelings roamed into my stupid mind's crates.



I was mere 3 seats behind you to notice your heavenly face,

I tried with all my might just to get a glimpse of your face.

I was a mere puppet acting on my enchanted feeling out on race.

The mere thought of seeing your glimpse awkened my inner peace.



Actions taken on mere gut feelings beared a fruit,

I was awed by the intensity of her facial expression.

Mere human cant be that enchanting I said to myself,

Such cutting edge beauty should be only in faity tales and imagination.





Awed stuck stupid guy like me was flooded with emotinal outbrust.

Everything seems too good to be true

Nothing makes sense to me now, I am thrown off board into abyss.

It felt like 2 hours journey completed in mere 10 minutes.


We have reached Pling town and city bus stopped at its destined area.

I waited till she went out of the city bus and disappeared into the crowd.

I still have this smile over my syupid face with joy.

Joy of witnessing a heavenly girl over a period of lifes journey.



HOPE I can see her again and till then I thank her for giving me a heavenly thought over our short jouney from pasakha to pling.



       -Thought Printed Into Words-



 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Dedicated to NiNi my stupid cat

 It was suppose to be few weeks apart, Yet its nearly 2 months now. Worried sick I am thinking about you. I hope our good neighbours are tre...