Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Survival of the fittest

Amazing were those days filled with ambitions and dreams,
Now life has become merely a survival of the fittest.

Nothing makes sense now, all are for themselves.
I am becoming someone I don't want to become.

Life has a funny way of telling us that it hates us,
I can see lots of people suffering while trying to make their life worth living.

Thousand thoughts and million ideas can't change the fact of life,
Fact that life is, life was and life will always be a battle to survive.

Survival instinct is what drives us into someone we are not.
Into someone whom we hate becoming.

Life and it's survival for the fittest can't be denied now nor in future.
All we need is a stupid ideology that we are surviving and thriving...

       - Thought Printed Into Words-

3 comments:

Dedicated to NiNi my stupid cat

 It was suppose to be few weeks apart, Yet its nearly 2 months now. Worried sick I am thinking about you. I hope our good neighbours are tre...