Saturday, March 2, 2019

Past still hovers around

Somewhere I found a glimpse of hope,
A hope of being into love again.
A hope which was not there seems to blossoms.
Blossoming into perfect little flower of love.

Blossoming with the passing of time.
Enriched with each passing time with you.
I found myself once again embracing that little flower.
With love of shower I kept it alive.

A winter thought still hovers over my mind,
A thought of dead flower that once blossomed into cruel world.
Crushed by the fake promises of strom.
With draught of love and care.

I am still holding those memories intact with me,
Memories that haunts me everytime I feel the love.
Love so beautiful yet processes a devasting power.
Power those inherited by the God's of destruction.
Power to annihilate the existence of someone's presence.

Annihilated into being a stranger again.
Those feelings, those memories still remains like a haunted dream.
A dream I am yet to wake myself from.

Every memories I create with you acts like dejavu.
Every moment with you remind me of her.
Your every words refreshes her once said words to me.
Your every promises overlaps the promises she once did to me.

A fate is all she ever believed in.
A fate that she accepted and became his wife.
A fate I am not sure exist in this 21st century.
This mere word fate irritates me beyond words to express.

I will lose you like I lost her for this fate.
Yet now I will accept this stupid fate.
I will go with its flow till the end of world.
I will give my full trust and faith to your believe.

Only time will tell if we are meant to be.
Only time will speak of how our paths go.
Only future will show how stupid or wise we were.
To depend fully upon this magical word fate.

         -Thought Printed Into Words-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dedicated to NiNi my stupid cat

 It was suppose to be few weeks apart, Yet its nearly 2 months now. Worried sick I am thinking about you. I hope our good neighbours are tre...