Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Mother

A word MOTHER itself gives us a glimpse of hope..
When nothing seems to work, a smile from mother works like magic.
Nothing is lost until mother can't find it in our home.
Your shadow may betray you but mother will never betray her children.


Your love and care for me surpasses the measuring units.
Your sacrifices surpasses the limit of sacrificing.
To bring a smile on your face even for few seconds,
I am willing to give up on my own life.


When no one stood beside me, I found you.
When no one cared to help me, I found you.
When no one believed in my stupid dream, I found you.
You told me that I can do anything in this world and I believe you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dedicated to NiNi my stupid cat

 It was suppose to be few weeks apart, Yet its nearly 2 months now. Worried sick I am thinking about you. I hope our good neighbours are tre...