Friday, October 26, 2018

The beauty that I felt and saw

Sometimes it's not the color or the skin type that defines how someone looks beautiful. 

Sometimes the way they speak and they way they behave shows how beautiful they are in real life.

I found her to be beautiful beyond words could express and beyond beautiful word itself.

If beauty has a limit then I must say... her beauty breaks all bounds and all limits to be set.

No one is said to be more beautiful than Thik lay Choma but the combined outer and inner beauty of her can even surpass the beauty that of Godess Thik Lay Choma.

For me I believe her beauty is the ultimate beauty there is. 

If you have doubt, feel free to comment or message me, I will personally introduce her to you... 😂😂😂

- Thought printed into words

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dedicated to NiNi my stupid cat

 It was suppose to be few weeks apart, Yet its nearly 2 months now. Worried sick I am thinking about you. I hope our good neighbours are tre...